Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Here's an olive branch!

Wow. It's been almost a year to the day since I've posted on here. How unbelivably awful of me! :)

Well, weight loss is going slowly but surely. It still amazes me how different my body is responding to EVERYTHING after having Corbin.

I love my blog. But, I don't think it emcompasses enough of what I'd like to cover. So, my husband and I are going to start a joint blog instead. Alot of you may not like the new direction of the new blog, and if so I apologize. However, I need to have a less restricting place to blurb, ya know?

Here I feel like I only need to write about weight loss and PCOS, which is a MAJOR part of my life. But, you know how quirky I am, and I'm more than that.

I'm a mom. I'm a knitter and seamstress. I'm an Atheist trying to raise a critically thinking child in the bible belt. I'm a PCOSer. I'm thin, big, thin, big, medium. I'm a joker.

I also want to share my husband with the cyber world. He has so much to share and give without an outlet.

I'm setting the new blog up now and will be back when it's done with the new link. Please, if you enjoyed at least some of my ramblings, mosey on over to the new blog.

Love and thanks for all the support!

~Rena

2 comments:

  1. I think we all can completely understand what you mean, sometimes PCOS seems like it is every aspect of who you are and that's a cycle we all need to break. But I will say this... I think every woman who came to your blog, came with hope that maybe you had found the magic key to success in defeating PCOS. For many, myself included, I had hoped you would have some description of what exactly you did to loose the weight. My husband and I would love to have a child and that is a motivating factor for me. I do wish before you move on from this blog you give us a glimpse into what you did. I know I was inspired. Good luck to you in all your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New blog link?? Ive been watching this for a long time now waiting waiting waiting... :) Please update!!

    ReplyDelete