Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ready For A Hairy, Atheist, Hilarious, Fat/Skinny, Infertility Conquering, Witty Whirlwind?!

All thanks to my very good, very attractive friend, Ashlee for her quirpy blog that finally made my lazy behind start one of my own. Love you :)

So...Very First BLOG! Oh my! How doth one sum up an entire lifetime full of emotion, characteristics, likes and dislikes into a few witty paragraphs, flashy enough to be read?

I guess nothing is more interesting and newsworthy than the truth, eh? It has been my experience that most online have fallen down such a dark, "more interesting" version of theirselves online that they begina to either believe it, or are consumed by keeping up the faux version. I, however, am, to my constant disdain and offensive nature, am very blunt.

I simply was not born with a, "so-called", FILTER. I believe being honest with one's self is the ONLY way to find true, inner peace and happiness. Agreee or disagree? Doesn't matter, you'll find the truth much more exciting than anything I could ever concoct in this wibbly-wobbly brain of mine.

Stay tuned for "My life as a hairy, POCS slathered, Fat one minute, skinny the next, then fat again, green yet won't give up my dishwaher, infertility conquering, atheist mom living in the heart of the religion fueled South. It's gonna be great!!

P.S.--My preumptive apologies for any typos, grammatical errors, or the like...I'm most likely spoiling my son through attatchment parenting.

3 comments:

  1. Rena! I am so glad you started blogging. I cannot wait to read more :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.thesitsgirls.com

    Join the SITS girls! You'll get more traffic on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rena!

    I watched your PCOS video on youtube a while ago when I was feeling particularly beaten down but it all, and at my heaviest weight. I felt pretty hopeless back then. I still have bouts of depression about it all, but I'm slowly getting there by trying my best to eat healthy and exercise daily. Your fighting attitude has really stayed with me as a reminder to keep at it, tho, and I think seeing that you stuck with it and did it really changed my outlook on life. I often think of that line in your vid 'PURE DETERMINATION' and it has been such a good little mantra for me to remember when things seem hard!

    I'm not planning to have a family for a few years yet, but infertility is something that does niggle at the back of my mind as I'm sure it does with all PCOS girls. Your success is so encouraging - well done! - your little boy is such a cutie and I feel really happy for you :)

    Best wishes in everything Rena, and thanks again for everything!

    ReplyDelete